Wed 03 Jun 2020
- The recent Dataloft Homemover survey has bolstered reports of growing momentum in the housing market. The vast majority of vendors who were considering selling their homes before lockdown, still plan to do so.
- So long as social distancing measures are enforced, 83% of vendors who are looking to sell their homes as soon as possible, say that they are either very or fairly comfortable with physical viewings taking place.
- This renewed confidence in the market led to an 111% increase in sales viewings booked last week (Property Market Insights Report, Coadjute).
- It is no surprise that those who are looking to delay their sale until next year were the most concerned with 8% insisting on digital viewings only.
- Source: Dataloft Homemover survey and Coadjute
"We sold our property through Ware & Co recently and were 100% satisfied with their service throughout. Martin was excellent and provided us with timely and helpful support and advice from start to finish. The whole team were all friendly and pleasant. A pleasure to do business with."