- An extended and refurbished mid terrace family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Living room with log burning stove
- Dining room & breakfast room/study
- Refitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- First floor four piece bathroom
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing the favoured Rowbarton area of Taunton, close to the town centre is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious terrace house. Extended and refurbished to a high standard, the property is offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and boasts charming features such as a wood burning stove and brick fireplaces, through to a four piece bathroom and a loft bedroom with Velux roof lights.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and a loft bedroom to the second floor. The rear garden is well enclosed privacy.
Rent: £850 payable in advance
Deposit: £980 payable in advance and to be held with the DPS. Holding Deposit: £190.
Click 'Tenancy Info' for full information of permitted payments.
EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band B. No smokers. Pets considered.
"It has been a pleasure in entrusting Simon with our two property sales over the last few months and Lucy with our two tenant rentals, because we know that a truly professional service will be delivered by all reflecting the knowledge of the market place, experience within the industry and a desire to complete the task. Our gratitude is sincere. Thank you to Simon and all in his team, we wouldn't be looking forward to moving into our new home without them."