- An extended and refurbished mid terrace family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Living room with log burning stove
- Dining room & breakfast room/study
- Refitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- First floor four piece bathroom
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing the favoured Rowbarton area of Taunton, close to the town centre is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious terrace house. Extended and refurbished to a high standard, the property is offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and boasts charming features such as a wood burning stove and brick fireplaces, through to a four piece bathroom and a loft bedroom with Velux roof lights.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and a loft bedroom to the second floor. The rear garden is well enclosed privacy.
Rent: £850 payable in advance
Deposit: £980 payable in advance and to be held with the DPS. Holding Deposit: £190.
Click 'Tenancy Info' for full information of permitted payments.
EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band B. No smokers. Pets considered.
"We sold our property through Ware & Co recently and were 100% satisfied with their service throughout. Martin was excellent and provided us with timely and helpful support and advice from start to finish. The whole team were all friendly and pleasant. A pleasure to do business with."