- A superb detached family home standing on a generous garden plot
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Stunning L shaped kitchen/dining room with a separate utility room
- Dual aspect living room * sitting room/study
- Two conservatories
- Four bedrooms (two ensuite)
- Master bathroom
- Ample drive parking
- Delightful enclosed and mature rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing at the end of a select cul de sac on the south eastern outskirts of Taunton, this spacious detached house has in recent years been extended and refitted and now offers spacious well proportioned accommodation with a good sized enclosed garden.
Provided with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, sitting room/study, L shaped kitchen/dining room, utility room, two conservatories, four bedrooms, two ensuite shower rooms and a master bathroom. Outside there is gated drive access, a large enclosed front garden with a potting shed etc, whilst to the rear is a mature sunny garden, enclosed by tall fencing for privacy and laid in the main to a level lawn with well stocked flower and shrub bed borders.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Just a little note to say a big thank you for all your help, support and advice in setting up our rental property and finding our tenants so quickly. We very much appreciate everything you have done. Many thanks"