- A substantial and immaculately presented semi detached Edwardian villa
- Currently split into two self contained apartments, but easily be converted back to a family residence
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Three separate reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Ground and first floor bathrooms
- Two off road drive parking spaces
- Long enclosed south facing rear garden
- More details on request from the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing on a generous garden plot on the north western outskirts of Taunton, close to prestigious independent Taunton School, this very spacious and immaculately presented semi detached property comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
The property is currently split into two self-contained apartments, but could be converted back to one large family home with little inconvenience. Should any intending purchaser wish to keep the property in it's current form, then the properties would return a rental yield of approximately £1,150pcm.
As one property, accommodation would comprise an entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bathroom, four bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. There is also the potential to convert the loft space into further accommodation, subject to permission. Outside there are two drive parking spaces and side access to the south facing and enclosed garden with paved patio area etc.
185a EPC - 65,75 - 61,75 185b EPC - 73,78 - 73,80
(More details on request)
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"It has been a pleasure in entrusting Simon with our two property sales over the last few months and Lucy with our two tenant rentals, because we know that a truly professional service will be delivered by all reflecting the knowledge of the market place, experience within the industry and a desire to complete the task. Our gratitude is sincere. Thank you to Simon and all in his team, we wouldn't be looking forward to moving into our new home without them."