- A substantial and immaculately presented semi detached Edwardian villa
- Currently split into two self contained apartments, but easily be converted back to a family residence
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Three separate reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Ground and first floor bathrooms
- Two off road drive parking spaces
- Long enclosed south facing rear garden
- More details on request from the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing on a generous garden plot on the north western outskirts of Taunton, close to prestigious independent Taunton School, this very spacious and immaculately presented semi detached property comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
The property is currently split into two self-contained apartments, but could be converted back to one large family home with little inconvenience. Should any intending purchaser wish to keep the property in it's current form, then the properties would return a rental yield of approximately £1,150pcm.
As one property, accommodation would comprise an entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bathroom, four bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. There is also the potential to convert the loft space into further accommodation, subject to permission. Outside there are two drive parking spaces and side access to the south facing and enclosed garden with paved patio area etc.
185a EPC - 65,75 - 61,75 185b EPC - 73,78 - 73,80
(More details on request)
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Thank you for your help in managing my property for 9 years and successfully arranging a sale. i would recommend Ware and Co to anyone seeking to let rent buy or sell. Established family firms should be supported and encouraged; the world of estate agency is dominated by corporates whose ethics and professionalism leave much to be desired. Simon, Nicola and their team offer an efficient personal service and i would happily go to them again."