- A spacious detached bungalow within the prestigious Highfield area of Taunton
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two separate reception rooms
- Modern conservatory
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms (one with an ensuite shower room)
- Master bathroom and a separate wc
- Drive parking and attached garage
- Delightful south facing enclosed rear garden
Situated in the highly favoured Comeytrowe are of Taunton, this well presented detached bungalow comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company. Offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch to an reception hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, separate dining room, modern conservatory, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and two contemporary shower rooms, one being ensuite to one of the double bedrooms. Outside there is drive parking leading to the attached single garage, whilst to the rear is a superb enclosed landscaped garden area boasting a high degree of privacy and a sunny southerly aspect. EPC: C:78.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected. The bungalow also benefits from privately owned solar panels that are on an excellent tariff that provided an income of circa £1800. More details on request.
"Thank you both so much for your help and support and most of all your patience with helping me with my first home. "