- A spacious Victorian house located in the favoured French Weir Area of Taunton
- Refurbished and beautifully presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating with a recently refitted boiler
- Replacement sealed unit double glazing
- Stunning refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Great sized living/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary first floor bathroom with spa bath
- Enclosed west facing rear garden with useful workshop
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing in the highly favoured French Weir area of Taunton, this extended and beautifully presented Victorian house has in recent years been refurbished by the current owner to a high standard. Offered with gas heating with a recently fitted combi boiler and modern replacement double glazed windows, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, living/dining room, superb refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, three bedrooms and a contemporary three piece bathroom with a Spa bath with shower over. To the rear is a west facing rear garden with a decked patio and a useful workshop/store.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Just a note to thank you and all of your staff for the excellent services you provided... You were all extremely helpful and professional during the whole process."