- An end of terrace period property standing on a large garden plot
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- In need of further renovation and modernisation
- OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE
- Living room with exposed ceiling beams etc
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double bedroom and a large first floor bathroom
- Long enclosed garden
- Ideal for extension or possible building plot (subject to planning)
A spacious period one bedroom end of terrace cottage in the favoured village of Ruishton, available with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property requires further modernisation and also offers the potential for extension and /or a separate building plot, subject to planning permission. Comprising a living room with exposed beams, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, double bedroom and a large first floor bathroom. Outside there is a long enclosed rear garden, detached single garage and drive parking space.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
Main services of electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"To Simon & Team Thank you for all your help and support during my house sale. All the best Elizabeth (Albemarle Road)"