- AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A superb three storey semi detached Redrow built family home
- Tastefully presented and well appointed throughout
- Spacious living room
- Good sized kitchen/dining room with integrated Smeg appliances
- Principal bedroom bedroom suite with ensuite shower room
- Three further generous bedrooms and a first floor bathroom
- Drive parking for two cars and a single garage with eaves storage space
- South facing private enclosed rear garden
Standing in a small cul de sac within the favoured Bathpool area of Taunton enjoying an open aspect to the front and rear, this well appointed and spacious three storey Redrow built family home comes to the market with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Tastefully presented throughout, the gas centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with a cloakroom/wc, good sized living room, contemporary kitchen/dining room with high end integrated Smeg appliances and a built-in utility cupboard, three first floor bedrooms and a bathroom and a large second floor principal bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room, together with far reaching views to the north and south.
Outside there is drive parking for two cars leading to a garage to the side with eaves storage space, whilst to the rear is a sunny south facing garden with two patio areas and a level lawn, all enclosed for privacy.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"I strongly recommend Ware &Co and especially Martin Jacobs. He is the most hard working, reliable, honest and thoughtful estate agent I met. He kept us updated through the whole process, always there when I needed him, always one step before others, and always on the top of everything. I was delighted to work with Martin, he made sure that we were very well looked after. Thank you Martin, and Ware & Co! You are doing an amazing job!"