- A superb corner plot bungalow in the favoured village of Ruishton
- AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Refurbished throughout in recent years
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two generously sized reception rooms
- L shaped kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ample drive parking and an attached single garage
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio area
Located in the highly favoured village of Ruishton, this spacious detached bungalow comes to the market with the benefit of no onward chain and stands on a generous corner garden plot which boasts ample off road parking space.
The bungalow is provided with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and is well presented throughout with a neutral colour palett. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, good sized living room, separate dining room, L shaped kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. There is an integrated garage with a personal door from the kitchen/breakfast room. Outside there is an enclosed garden to the front on two sides of the bungalow, whilst to the rear is a private enclosed garden with a decked patio area and level lawn.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"To Simon & Staff Very many thanks for all your help and assistance during our move. We are enjoying our new home. "