- A Very Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Popular Village Location Of Creech St Michael
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen and Modern Conservatory
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms * Separate Shower Room
- Enclosed Gardens Surrounding The Property
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Highly Recommended By The Sole Agents, Ware & Company
Standing in the sought after village of Creech St. Michael, this refurbished detached bungalow standing on a corner plot comes to the market with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The current owner has extensively improved the bungalow with a new gas fired central heating system, refitted kitchen, shower room and an ensuite shower room, complete redecoration and recarpeting. The gardens and parking area have also not escaped attention.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, spacious living/dining room, contemporary kitchen opening into a modern conservatory overlooking the garden, master ensuite bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family shower room. Outside there is drive parking, a single garage and enclosed gardens that envelope the property. Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"To Simon & Team Thank you for all your help and support during my house sale. All the best Elizabeth (Albemarle Road)"