- Stunning canal side location with far reaching rural views
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Garage and off road parking
- Good sized living room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed private rear garden
A well presented and surprisingly spacious three bedroom end of terrace house set in a peaceful location overlooking the Taunton to Bridgwater Canal with far reaching rural views beyond. The house benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises an entrance hall, good sized living room, kitchen/dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, master ensuite bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a garage and off road parking for 2 cars, together with an enclosed rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the presentation and situation of this fantastic property.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Great company. Excellent service from experienced and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended"