- Well Proportioned Two Bedroom (Both Doubles) Mid-Terrace House
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Easy access to Taunton Town Centre and the train station
- Extended and refitted
- Kitchen/breakfast room & separate utility room/study
- Living room and dining room
- Two double bedrooms and four piece bathroom
- Enclosed garden with rear pedestrian access
- Highly recommended by the sole agent, Ware & Company
A deceptively spacious and well proportioned mid-terrace town house set within easy reach of Taunton Town Centre and the train station. The house has been extended and refitted over the years and is well presented throughout and benefits from gas central heating and UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor wc, utility room/study, two double bedrooms and a first floor four piece bathroom. To the rear is a good sized enclosed garden with rear gated pedestrian access.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
LOUNGE/DINER 27' 1" x 12' (8.25m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 7" x 10' 2" (4.14m x 3.1m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 8" x 4' 11" (2.64m x 1.5m)
BEDROOM 1 13' x 12' 5" (3.96m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 4" x 7' 4" (3.76m x 2.24m)
BATHROOM 11' 1" x 8' 3" (3.38m x 2.51m)
Four Piece Bathroom Suite
"I'd like to thank you also for being so professional and helpful during my tenancy. I have rented many properties in my time and have to say that Ware & Co have been the best letting agent I have ever dealt with: organised, courteous and excellent communication. "