- A stunning barn conversion nestling in a rural location on the outskirts of Milverton
- Oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Reception hall
- Well fitted kitchen/dining room
- First floor living room with vaulting ceiling and feature window
- Sitting/garden room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate dressing room
- Two further double bedrooms (one ensuite) * master four piece bathroom
- Gated entrance gates and drive parking space
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio area
Nestled in a quiet rural location on the outskirts of Milverton and enjoying superb far reaching views, this stunning barn conversion stands behind secure entrance gates and comes highly recommended by the sole letting agents, Ware & Company.
The barn is tastefully and sympathetically presented throughout and benefits from sealed unit double glazing and oil fired central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and a walk-in dressing room, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom. To the first floor there is a spacious living room with a vaulted ceiling and a feature window to the gable end and another double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. To the front there is drive parking space, whilst to the rear is a pleasant private enclosed garden with paved patio area.
Services: Oil fired central heating with radiators, septic tank drainage (included in the rent), mains water and electricity
Agent notes: Rent: £1350 payable in advance
Deposit: £1550 payable in advance and to be held with the DPS. Holding Deposit: £310.
Click 'Tenancy Info' for full information of permitted payments.
Council Tax Band A. No smokers. Dogs considered</br
"Brilliant, friendly, helpful, professional service. Zoe and the rest of the team made my move in a easier than it could of been, thanks very much. A massive improvement on my previous experiences.."