- A stunning barn conversion nestling in a rural location on the outskirts of Milverton
- Oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Reception hall
- Well fitted kitchen/dining room
- First floor living room with vaulting ceiling and feature window
- Sitting/garden room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate dressing room
- Two further double bedrooms (one ensuite) * master four piece bathroom
- Gated entrance gates and drive parking space
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio area
Nestled in a quiet rural location on the outskirts of Milverton and enjoying superb far reaching views, this stunning barn conversion stands behind secure entrance gates and comes highly recommended by the sole letting agents, Ware & Company.
The barn is tastefully and sympathetically presented throughout and benefits from sealed unit double glazing and oil fired central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and a walk-in dressing room, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom. To the first floor there is a spacious living room with a vaulted ceiling and a feature window to the gable end and another double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. To the front there is drive parking space, whilst to the rear is a pleasant private enclosed garden with paved patio area.
Services: Oil fired central heating with radiators, septic tank drainage, mains water and electricity
Agent notes: Rent: £1350 payable in advance
Deposit: £1550 payable in advance and to be held with the DPS. Holding Deposit: £310.
Click 'Tenancy Info' for full information of permitted payments.
Council Tax Band A. No smokers. Small dog considered.
"I have sold two properties with the help of Ware and Co and in both cases I have experienced a highly professional team who have gone the extra mile to make the sale as stress free as possible. Come up against a problem during the sale process, as you inevitably do, ring Ware and Co, problem solved. I hope that I will never have to sell a property again but if I do I will choose this team. In my opinion they are to be highly recommended."