- A superior purpose built executive style first floor apartment overlooking Firepool
- Within easy walking distance of the town centre and The Somerset County Cricket Club
- Gas fired central heating with radiators
- Large living/dining room with a balcony with river views
- Well fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms (bedroom 1 ensuite)
- Master bathroom
- Secure door entry system and a lift to all floors
- Designated resident parking space & communal gardens
- Highly recommended
Standing within easy walking distance of the town centre and The Somerset County Cricket Club is this extremely spacious well appointed first floor apartment overlooking Firepool. The property is presented with gas heating and double glazing and briefly comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboards, large living/dining room with a balcony off, well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master ensuite bedroom, guest bedroom and a three piece bathroom. There is a secure door entry system, lift to all floors and a designated parking space.
Rent: £800 payable in advance
Deposit: £920 payable in advance and to be held with the DPS.
Holding Deposit: £180.
Click 'Tenancy Info' for full information of permitted payments.
No Children. No pets. No smokers. No sharers.
"To Simon & all the staff Thank you for making selling mum's house so easy and straight forward!"