- An extended and refurbished mid terrace family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Living room with log burning stove
- Dining room & breakfast room/study
- Refitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- First floor four piece bathroom
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Guide Price: £200,000 to £210,000.
Standing the favoured Rowbarton area of Taunton, close to the town centre is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious terrace house. Extended and refurbished to a high standard, the property is offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and boasts charming features such as a wood burning stove and brick fireplaces, through to a four piece bathroom and a loft bedroom with Velux roof lights.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and a loft bedroom to the second floor. The rear garden is well enclosed privacy.
A personal visit is strongly recommended by the sole agents, Ware and Company to fully appreciate the size and quality of this fantastic family home.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"First time using Ware and Co to purchase a property. Have found everyone to be very helpful and always accommodating whenever any issues arose. Both Martin and Simon have been very pleasant to deal with and we are very happy with how things have gone. Very good company and efficient and helpful in all aspects."