- A spacious detached bungalow enjoying stunning far reaching views to the south
- Traditionally built with sealed unit double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Entrance hall with store room and separate utility room off
- Refurbished kitchen/dining room with log burner
- Living room with a large bay window to the front to enjoy the views
- Two bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Drive parking
- Private enclosed rear garden
Traditionally built with brick faced elevations under a tiled and insulated roof, this spacious detached bungalow enjoys a superb rural location with far reaching southerly views over adjoining countryside to the front.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hall with access to a utility room and a separate wc, there is a well presented kitchen/dining room, living room, two good sized bedrooms and a refitted four piece bathroom. To the front there is drive parking which leads to a garage/store, whilst to the side is an enclosed private garden, again enjoying the stunning rural outlook.
A personal visit is strongly recommended by the selling agents, Ware & Company to appreciate this fantastic bungalow.
The village of Curry Mallet is close by and offers a village store and public house, whilst Langport is also nearby and boasts a wide range of amenities, including a Tesco Store. The County Town of Taunton is approximately 7 miles distant and offers easy access to the M5 Motorway and a mainline railway station.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
"First time using Ware and Co to purchase a property. Have found everyone to be very helpful and always accommodating whenever any issues arose. Both Martin and Simon have been very pleasant to deal with and we are very happy with how things have gone. Very good company and efficient and helpful in all aspects."