- A beautifully presented detached period cottage situated at the foot of the Quantock Hills
- Stunning panoramic far reaching views of adjoining countryside
- Standing in gardens of approximately 0.85 of an acre with fruit trees and other mature trees
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining room
- Good sized living room with study/family room off
- Four good sized bedrooms (master with a dressing room off)
- Four piece first floor bathroom
- Large single garage
- Refurbished outbuildings for use as a gym, home office or workshop
- Taunton c. 11 miles * Bridgwater c. 13 miles * Wellington c.16 miles
Situated in a superb rural location at the foot of the Quantock Hills and enjoying panoramic far reaching views over adjoining countryside, Halsway Cottage is a spacious and tastefully presented detached period property standing in delightful gardens extending to approximately 0.85 of an acre.
The property has been sympathetically upgraded to a high standard throughout and retains many character features. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch to hall, cloakroom/wc/utility room, superb kitchen/dining room with a central working island, cosy sitting room with a log burner and a study/family room off, master bedroom with dressing room, three further good sized bedrooms and a four piece bathroom with roll top freestanding bathroom and separate shower cubicle.
The property is accessed through a pair of electric entrance gates giving access to an extensive driveway circling a mature tree, a large single garage, substantial decked patio area to one side of the property with refurbished outbuildings and large sweeping lawns to the front with productive fruit trees and other mature trees. To the rear are built-in store cupboards housing the gas boiler and the water filtration system.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
LPG gas central heating with radiators. Private borehole for the water supply and septic tank drainage. Mains electric is connected.
"I would like to recommend Simon and his team. Professional in their approach and more importantly they helped my purchase progress by doing just that bit extra to sort last minute hurdles. In the future if selling I would definitely use Ware & Co, currently, I have no intention of moving as very happy with my purchase."