- An immaculately presented and spacious semi detached family house
- Cul de sac position within the favoured Blackbrook Area of Taunton
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Good sized living room
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom
- Driveway and garage
- South facing enclosed garden
A well presented and spacious semi detached family house standing in a small cul de sac within the ever popular Blackbrook area of Taunton. Presented with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, living room, dining room, well fitted kitchen, modern conservatory, three bedrooms and a refurbished three piece bathroom. Outside there is drive parking space leading to an attached garage, whilst to the rear is a good sized south facing enclosed garden.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Martin, Simon and all of the team at Ware & Co have been excellent in helping me sell my house. I have been kept informed at all times with everything from online views and of house viewings and feedback. Phone calls and emails were answered or responded to extremely quickly and I would highly recommend them."