- A smart well presented detached family home
- Cul de sac position on the outskirts of Wiveliscombe
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two separate reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
- Master ensuite bedroom
- Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Drive parking and integral garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
Standing in a cul de sac position on the outskirts of Wiveliscombe, this well presented and spacious detached family home comes to the market highly recommended by the sol agents, Ware & Company.
Fitted with gas fired central heating with radiators and sealed unit double glazing, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, cloakroom/wc, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, master bedroom with an ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is drive parking leading to an integral single garage, whilst to the rear is a good sized enclosed rear garden offering a high degree of privacy from neighboring properties.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Martin Jacobs at Ware & Co has provided an excellent service for the sale and purchase of my properties. Nothing was too much trouble and he kept me informed of progress throughout. He was polite and professional at all times. Thank you Martin."