- A spacious well presented detached family home
- Cul de sac position on the outskirts of Wiveliscombe
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two separate reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room & separate utility room
- Above average size master ensuite bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Drive parking and integral garage with power and light
- Private enclosed rear garden
Situated on the outskirts of the popular town of Wiveliscombe in a cul de sac position, this well presented and particularly spacious detached family home comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
The property is fitted with mains gas fired central heating with radiators and sealed unit double glazing and the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, cloakroom/wc, living room with interconnecting doors to a separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, generous master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a ensuite shower room, three further double bedrooms (two with wardrobes) and a family bathroom. Outside there is drive parking leading to an integral single garage, whilst to the rear is a good sized enclosed rear garden offering a high degree of privacy from neighboring properties.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Brilliant, friendly, helpful, professional service. Zoe and the rest of the team made my move in a easier than it could of been, thanks very much. A massive improvement on my previous experiences.."