- A superbly presented detached village house
- Spacious accommodation spread over three floors
- Gas fired central heating & sealed unit double glazing
- Two separate reception rooms & large conservatory
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
- Master ensuite bedroom
- Five further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom & second floor shower room
- Drive parking & double garage & enclosed front and rear gardens
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Situated in an enviable position on the outskirts of Cotford St Luke, this extremely spacious a well presented detached family house comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
The property is provided with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and offers generous accommodation briefly comprising a reception hall with stairs rising to the upper floors, cloakroom/wc, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, large conservatory, utility room, master ensuite bedroom, five further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room/wc to the second floor. To the side there is drive parking for four vehicles, together with a double garage, whilst to the rear is a private enclosed garden with paved patio etc.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"I would like to recommend Simon and his team. Professional in their approach and more importantly they helped my purchase progress by doing just that bit extra to sort last minute hurdles. In the future if selling I would definitely use Ware & Co, currently, I have no intention of moving as very happy with my purchase."