- A superbly presented detached village house
- Spacious accommodation spread over three floors
- Gas fired central heating & sealed unit double glazing
- Two separate reception rooms & large conservatory
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
- Master ensuite bedroom
- Five further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom & second floor shower room
- Drive parking & double garage & enclosed front and rear gardens
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Situated in an enviable position on the outskirts of Cotford St Luke, this extremely spacious a well presented detached family house comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
The property is provided with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and offers generous accommodation briefly comprising a reception hall with stairs rising to the upper floors, cloakroom/wc, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, large conservatory, utility room, master ensuite bedroom, five further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room/wc to the second floor. To the side there is drive parking for four vehicles, together with a double garage, whilst to the rear is a private enclosed garden with paved patio etc.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"We sold our property through Ware & Co recently and were 100% satisfied with their service throughout. Martin was excellent and provided us with timely and helpful support and advice from start to finish. The whole team were all friendly and pleasant. A pleasure to do business with."