- A particularly well presented and spacious Victorian family home
- Within walking distance of the town centre
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen and lean-to conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom
- Downstairs bathroom
- Enclosed courtyard garden with rear pedestrian access
- Sought after location
- Permit parking to the front of the property
Standing in the popular Priory area of Taunton within easy walking distance of the town centre is this spacious well presented three bedroom Victorian house.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room and dining room (both with feature fireplaces), fitted kitchen, lean-to conservatory, three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear is a private enclosed garden, timber garden shed and separate rear pedestrian access. EPC rating D. Council Tax Band B.
Affordability required: £24,750pa.
Rent: £825 payable in advance
Deposit: £950 payable in advance and to be held with the DPS.
Holding Deposit: £190.
Click 'Tenancy Info' for full information of permitted payments.
"To Simon & Staff Very many thanks for all your help and assistance during our move. We are enjoying our new home. "