- A spacious detached family house on the outskirts of Wiveliscombe
- Standing at the head of a small cul de sac of like properties
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Entrance hall with cloakroom/wc
- Two reception rooms
- Modern conservatory and canopy to the side
- Fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms and a bathroom
- Drive parking for a number of vehicles leading to a single garage
- Delightful enclosed rear garden
Standing at the head of a small cul de sac of like properties on the outskirts of Wiveliscombe, this spacious well presented detached family house is offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The property boasts off road parking space for a number of vehicles which in turn leads to an attached single garage with a utility area to the rear. There is a delightful enclosed rear garden with mature colourful planting and a timber garden shed.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, dining room, conservatory with a canopy section to one side, well fitted kitchen, side entrance porch, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property comes to the market with the added benefit of no onward chain and is highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Dear Simon, Kathy & Team Thank you for all your hard work and support over these last few months. "