- A stunning three bedroom detached chalet style bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Situated at the head on a private road on the outskirts of Bishops Hull Village
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Cloakroom/wc * two separate shower rooms
- Living/dining room * ground floor reception room/bedroom with a large ensuite bathroom
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Drive parking and a garage with workshop area
- Wrap around landscaped rear garden with a pretty summerhouse and patio areas
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing at the head of a private road on the western outskirts of Bishops Hull, this beautifully presented and extended detached chalet style bungalow comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property is presented with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, cloakroom/wc, separate shower room, 20'9" living/dining room, well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, sitting room/bedroom with bi-fold doors to the garden and a large ensuite bathroom, two first floor bedrooms and a further shower room. Outside there is drive parking for a number of cars leading to a larger than average garage with a roller door and workshop area, landscaped gardens surround the bungalow on three sides with a decked patio area and a delightful summerhouse to one corner with its own small patio area.
An internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of this spacious bungalow.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of water, electricity and gas are connected. Private septic tank drainage.
"An excellent estate agent. Their helpful and responsive staff ensured that our purchase went extremely well."