- A substantial detached family home presented in immaculate order throughout
- Large L shaped sitting room
- Spacious dining room with two sets of double doors to the garden
- Games room/study
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and bar area
- Master bedroom with an ensuite shower room
- Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Scope for loft conversion
- Drive parking, attached garage and a large south facing rear garden
Situated on the popular northern outskirts of Taunton, this substantial detached family house is presented in immaculate order throughout and thoroughly deserves a personal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Presented with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, the property briefly comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom/wc, large L shaped living room which could easily be split to create two room, a superb dining room extension with access to the rear garden, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bar/utility, study/games room, further utility room, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a partially converted loft space, ideal for a further bedroom, subject to permission. Outside there is drive parking for a number of vehicles, attached garage and a larger than average south facing enclosed rear garden.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Well done all at Ware and Co another property rented for me and one sold great work and lovely helpful staff. Thanks Andy"