- A spacious well presented detached family home
- Cul de sac position within the favoured Staplegrove Park
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two generously proportioned reception rooms
- Modern upvc conservatory
- Fitted kitchen
- Four good sized bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Drive parking and garage
- Delightful enclosed private rear garden
A spacious detached family residence standing at the head of a cul de sac within the favoured Staplegrove Park area of Taunton, within a mile of the town centre and within easy reach of local conveniences and the highly regarded independent Taunton School.
The property has been tastefully presented throughout and benefits from gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom/wc, spacious through living room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, modern upvc conservatory to the side, master ensuite bedroom, three further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is drive parking for two to three cars, an attached single garage and generous enclosed rear garden offering a high degree of privacy from neighboring properties.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"An excellent estate agent. Their helpful and responsive staff ensured that our purchase went extremely well."