- A Very Well Presented Four Double Bedrooms, Three Storey Town House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Light & Airy Throughout
- Original Character Features Including Open Fireplace
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good-Sized Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Walking Distance Of The Town Centre & Train Station
- Well Proportioned Throughout
- Internal Viewing Is A Must
A very well presented Victorian town house located in a small cul de sac of like properties within easy reach of the town centre and Taunton Train Station. The house benefits from many original character features and is provided with gas fired central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, two separate reception rooms, superb kitchen/dining room, four double bedrooms, study area and four piece bathroom. To the rear is a private enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the rear.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"To Simon & Staff Very many thanks for all your help and assistance during our move. We are enjoying our new home. "