- An immaculately presented first floor retirement apartment
- Sought after French Weir Area of Taunton
- Modern sealed unit double glazing and electric heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Dual aspect living/dining room
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Beautifully tended communal gardens with resident/visitor parking
- 24 hour Careline and on-site manager
- Communal meeting room and guest flat
Standing in a sought after French Weir area of Taunton and ideally placed for the town centre with its wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants, this immaculately presented first floor retirement flat comes to the market with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Refurbished with a refitted kitchen and bathroom, upgraded electrics, sealed unit double glazing and modern Economy 7 Heating, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor landing, dual aspect living/dining room, refitted kitchen, three piece bathroom and two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes. Outside there are communal gardens laid in the main to lawns with shrub bed borders, together with resident/visitor parking space. In addition, there is a communal meeting hall and a utility room and a guest flat.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Leasehold - Ground rent £1 per annum. Service charge 04/19 to 04/20 is £112.60 per month and includes insurance, the Careline, gardening, window cleaning etc.
Main services of electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"We sold our property through Ware & Co recently and were 100% satisfied with their service throughout. Martin was excellent and provided us with timely and helpful support and advice from start to finish. The whole team were all friendly and pleasant. A pleasure to do business with."