- A good sized detached family house
- Cul de sac position
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two separate reception rooms
- Modern upvc conservatory
- Kitchen with direct access to the garage
- Four bedrooms and a bathroom
- Ample drive parking space
- Enclosed west facing rear garden
Standing in a small cul de sac of like properties on the favoured south eastern outskirts of Taunton, this spacious well proportioned detached house comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company. The property is provided with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, good sized modern conservatory, separate dining room, kitchen with direct access to the garage, four bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is ample drive parking space leading to the attached garage, together with an enclosed and private rear garden which enjoys a westerly aspect for the afternoon and evening sun. EPC: D63.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Dear Simon, Kathy & Team Thank you for all your hard work and support over these last few months. "