- A spacious well presented Victorian terrace home standing off Kingston Road
- Ideal for the first time buyer or the investor/landlord
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen and separate utility room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Handy for Taunton Railway Station and local amenities
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
An immaculately presented Victorian terrace house standing within easy reach of Taunton Railway Station and the town centre. Offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises a reception hall with stairs rising to the first floor, living room with feature wood burning stove, good sized dining room, kitchen, separate utility room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear is is a private enclosed courtyard garden with side pedestrian access. EPC: D-65.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"To Simon & Staff Very many thanks for all your help and assistance during our move. We are enjoying our new home. "