- Situated on the outskirts of the highly favoured village of Thurloxton
- MARKETED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Stunning views to the rear towards the Blackdown and Mendip Hills
- Entrance hall with cloakroom/wc
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious living/dining room with wood burning stove
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom
- Drive parking and an integral garage with utility area to the rear
- Private enclosed garden enjoying superb far reaching views
Standing in the favoured village of Thurloxton, this spacious semi detached property is offered with no onward chain and stunning far reaching views to the rear over adjoining countryside
The accommodation is provided with oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom/wc and access to the integral garage, kitchen/breakfast room, good sized living/dining room with a modern conservatory off, master ensuite bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further double bedrooms and a contemporary three piece bathroom. To the front there is drive parking for a number of cars, whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden enjoying wonderful views towards the Blackdown and Mendip Hills in the distance.
All in all, a fantastic family home offering bags of potential to a ready and able buyer.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
Main services of electricity and water are connected. Septic tank drainage and oil fired central heating with radiators.
"Martin Jacobs at Ware & Co has provided an excellent service for the sale and purchase of my properties. Nothing was too much trouble and he kept me informed of progress throughout. He was polite and professional at all times. Thank you Martin."