- A superb detached bungalow standing on a secluded garden plot
- Far northern residential outskirts close to local amenities
- Modern gas underfloor heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Good sized living room with feature wood burner
- Well fitted kitchen/dining room with separate utility room off
- Master bedroom with dressing room and an ensuite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Ample drive parking space and detached double garage
- Enclosed garden with paved patio areas and lawns
Standing at the head of a small cul de sac on a secluded garden plot, this modern detached bungalow is well fitted throughout and comes to the market highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
Built to a high standard in 2009 by a local developer, the property boasts a light and airy interior with a modern gas underfloor heating system and sealed unit double glazing, feature freestanding log burner in the living room and the master bedroom boasts a separate dressing room and an ensuite shower room. Outside there is a spacious pavior driveway providing ample parking space for a number of cars, a good sized detached double garage with power and light and a level garden laid to lawns and patios that envelope the property.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
Main services are connected.
Living Room 17' 9'' x 14' 8'' (5.41m x 4.47m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 18' 11'' x 13' 5'' max (5.76m x 4.09m)
Utility Room 8' 8'' x 6' 2'' (2.64m x 1.88m)
Master Bedroom 11' 1'' x 9' 11'' (3.38m x 3.02m)
Bedroom 2 10' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.17m x 2.94m)
Bedroom 3 9' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.02m x 2.92m)
"To Simon & Staff Very many thanks for all your help and assistance during our move. We are enjoying our new home. "