- A spacious three bedroom detached chalet style bungalow
- Located in the sought after village of Staplegrove
- Good sized garden with an above ground heated swimming pool
- Living room with a log burner with Minster Stone surround and hearth
- Kitchen and conservatory
- Third bedroom/sitting room
- Office/games room and a second conservatory
- Ground floor bathroom * two first floor bedrooms
- Drive parking and garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Standing in the favoured village of Staplegrove on a generous garden plot, this detached chalet style bungalow offers good sized adaptable family accommodation with ample drive parking and an above ground heated swimming pool with its own solar panels.
The property is provided with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises an entrance porch to hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, ground floor bedroom/sitting room, bathroom and two first floor bedrooms. Adjoining the property and ideal for the purchaser working from home is a very useful office/games room with a second conservatory and a single garage. Outside there is ample drive parking lawned gardens with shrub bed borders enveloping the property and a summerhouse.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
"I'd like to thank you also for being so professional and helpful during my tenancy. I have rented many properties in my time and have to say that Ware & Co have been the best letting agent I have ever dealt with: organised, courteous and excellent communication. "