- A refurbished and well presented detached bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Standing on the outskirts of the sought after village of Creech St. Michael
- New gas fired central heating system
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Spacious living room and conservatory
- New kitchen
- Three bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom
- Ample drive parking and garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
Standing in the sought after village of Creech St. Michael, this well presented detached bungalow has recently undergone a refurbishment and comes to the market with no onward chain.
The property is provided with sealed unit double glazing and newly installed gas fired central heating, together with a new kitchen, refurbished bathroom and complete professional redecoration. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, good sized living room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is ample drive parking, a garage and a private enclosed rear garden.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
"Your dedication, combined with your professionalism and friendly manner have made you a joy to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who is looking for a professional estate agent in Somerset."