- A refurbished and well presented detached bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Standing on the outskirts of the sought after village of Creech St. Michael
- New gas fired central heating system
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Spacious living room and conservatory
- New kitchen
- Three bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom
- Ample drive parking and garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
Standing in the sought after village of Creech St. Michael, this well presented detached bungalow has recently undergone a refurbishment and comes to the market with no onward chain.
The property is provided with sealed unit double glazing and newly installed gas fired central heating, together with a new kitchen, refurbished bathroom and complete professional redecoration. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, good sized living room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is ample drive parking, a garage and a private enclosed rear garden.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
"Just a little note to say a big thank you for all your help, support and advice in setting up our rental property and finding our tenants so quickly. We very much appreciate everything you have done. Many thanks"