- A refurbished and well presented detached bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Standing on the outskirts of the sought after village of Creech St. Michael
- New gas fired central heating system
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Spacious living room and conservatory
- New kitchen
- Three bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom
- Ample drive parking and garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
Standing in the sought after village of Creech St. Michael, this well presented detached bungalow has recently undergone a refurbishment and comes to the market with no onward chain.
The property is provided with sealed unit double glazing and newly installed gas fired central heating, together with a new kitchen, refurbished bathroom and complete professional redecoration. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, good sized living room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is ample drive parking, a garage and a private enclosed rear garden.
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
"It has been a pleasure in entrusting Simon with our two property sales over the last few months and Lucy with our two tenant rentals, because we know that a truly professional service will be delivered by all reflecting the knowledge of the market place, experience within the industry and a desire to complete the task. Our gratitude is sincere. Thank you to Simon and all in his team, we wouldn't be looking forward to moving into our new home without them."