- A superb purpose built ground floor apartment standing in a fantastic parkland setting
- No onward chain
- Use of outdoor swimming pool and beautifully manicured communal gardens
- Single garage with electric 'up and over' door and resident/visitor parking
- Spacious living/dining room with a large south facing balcony off
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Three piece bathroom
- Secure door entry system and a lift to all floors
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware and Company
A spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment standing in the stunning grounds of Cedar Falls Health Farm with no onward chain.
Standing in a stunning parkland setting within the grounds of Cedar Falls Health Farm, this wonderfully spacious purpose built apartment comes to the market with the benefit of no onward chain.
Offered with sealed unit double glazing and electric heating, the flat briefly comprises an entrance hall, large living/dining room with a good sized south facing balcony enjoying superb views of the manicured gardens, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom. Outside, the flat enjoys use of the health farm's swimming pool, a lift to all floors, a single garage adjacent to the flat with an electric 'up and over' door and delightful communal gardens that surround the block.
The flat comes highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
Cedar Falls lies to the west of the large village of Bishops Lydeard, situated at the foot of the Quantock Hills. The village offers a wide range of everyday amenities including a Co-op store, two public houses, doctors surgery, pharmacy, petrol station, church and primary school. The county town of Taunton is approximately five miles distant and boasts fantastic schooling, an excellent shopping centre and a wide variety restaurants and bars, a mainline railway station and easy access to the M5 Motorway at Junction 25.
Leasehold - 999 years from 1982. Service charge:
TOTAL FLOOR AREA:
Communal Entrance Hall:
Living/Dining Room with balcony: 5.58m (18'3'') x 5.49m (18'1'') max
Kitchen: 3.63m (11'9'') x 2.04m (6'7'')
Bedroom: 5.00m (16'4'') to front of wardrobes x 4.18m (13'7'')
Bathroom: 2.32m (7'6'') x 1.58m (5'2'')
Main services of electricity, water and drainage are connected.
"Dear Simon, Kathy & Team Thank you for all your hard work and support over these last few months. "