Specialist Tenants Insurance
Why Tenants Insurance?
From a spilt glass of wine to an iron mark on the carpet, accidents happen to the best of us. But if you are living in a rented property, you might not realise that your landlord can take the cost of the repairs out of your deposit.
Your landlord’s own insurance typically will not cover you if you accidentally damage their property and it definitely will not cover you if your own contents are damaged or stolen from your home.
Standard household insurance policies often do not offer the full protection needed by tenants. That is why we partner with LetRisks for our insurance needs. LetRisks’ insurance is specifically designed for you, as a Tenant, giving the widest options in a single package at a competitive price.
What does it cover?
- Accidental damage to your landlord’s contents, fixtures and fittings that you as the tenant are responsible for
- Loss or theft of your own contents and personal belongings
- Optional accidental damage cover for your own contents
- Cover for loss or theft of keys, money away from the home and food in freezers
- Ability to quote and buy online or over the telephone
- Payment options include: credit card, debit card or monthly instalments
How can I arrange insurance?
LetRisks are specialists in the industry with products designed to work for our tenants. Getting a quick quote could not be easier; just click on the link or call 0845 072 0292 opt 1, quoting Ware & Co. Alternatively, ask a member of the Lettings Team at Ware & Co to arrange for LetRisks to give you a call.
Ware & Co is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Let Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
LetRisks, PropertyRisks and Let Insurance Services are trading names of Let Insurance Services Limited. Let Insurance Services Limited is an independent intermediary and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 474985.
"Thank you for all you have done - you have been absolutely brilliant."